Evolution of the Dragon

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fond Farewell

Now that all is done, I will leave you all. I have really enjoyed the whole process and having the opportunity to share my experience with everyone who has visited. It has been fun making new friends in Phuc and Sue and having the chance to get to know great people. If you ever have the opportunity to get up to the shop, I highly advise it. Not only will you have quality work done, in all likelihood, you will get to develop your own friendships with Phuc and Sue. Thanks guys for a great experience. For everyone else, thanks for coming by and sharing your comments. Don't be strangers. As Phuc states most elegantly, "it's not 'goodbye,' but 'see you soon!'"

posted by jim @ 7:34 PM

6 Comments:

Goodbye, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!

Thanks, Jim, for maintaining such an interesting and tattoo-positive blog- it's always nice to have articulate, thoughtful people who want to reflect upon the tattoo experience in all its forms.

Good luck finishing your dissertation!
Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 03, 2005 2:16:00 PM  
Thanks. I need all the luck I can get to finish. Which reminds me, there are a few links I have to blogs I find interesting, and I encourage everyone to look at them if you have the time. Needled is a great blog focusing on tattooing. Gideon's Bible is a very entertaining and funny blog. Her sister is very entertaining and funny in an "adult" way. And finally, the Bus Blog needs no explanation.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 03, 2005 9:38:00 PM  
Jim,

I've been lurking for a long time and have enjoyed watching the progression of your amazing backpiece. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Dawn
Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:03:00 PM  
So talk about me missing Portland and that shop! I saw those pictures at work and was like awwwww.. that's where I got all my pretty tattoos! And my co workers were looking at the pictures :) You're back looks amazing!
Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:05:00 AM  
Your, not you're.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:05:00 AM  
Thanks Lauren! It feels weird for me to not be going to Portland on Saturdays. Hopeful I'll have some time in the near future to go get more work done.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:06:00 AM  

Provide a Comment