Evolution of the Dragon

Saturday, July 23, 2005

All In The Details

One of the things I really like about Phuc is his attention to details. Today, he worked on most of the little things on my back that needed to be completed, such as the rest of the cherry blossoms, the spine, teeth, and claws. The general scope of the tattoo is grand, but to really appreciate the tattoo, you really have to see the little details. For many of you reading this blog, you may never get to really see the subtleties, unless you randomly run into me somewhere, then I'll be more than happy to show you what I'm talking about. The nice details are largely due to Phuc's style and his thoughtfulness of how he wants things to appear. I don't think I really appreciated his thoughtfulness until I listened to him talk to Beth about drawing today. As usual here are the pictures. The last picture was the work completed today.

The next appointment is in two weeks on August 6th at 11 a.m.

posted by jim @ 4:59 PM

1 Comments:

I can't help but just leave the pic open on my computer and stare at it..because it's just gorgeous and a playground for your eyes all in one!
Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:14:00 PM  

Provide a Comment