Evolution of the Dragon

Sunday, April 24, 2005

No Love From The Love Handles

As Phuc puts it, "there is no love from the love handles." Definitely not a fun place to be tattooed. In general, the lower back is not a fun place to get tattooed. But, here is what you've been waiting for...Some pictures. I included the picture from the first session. The second picture is what was done today and the last two are close-ups of the cherry blossoms.

I have to say, I've become more and more impressed with Phuc's work. The detailing is amazing. The pictures don't do it much justice though. Well, drop me a comment and let me know what you think.

I scheduled a bunch of appointments throughout May, but my next appointment is in two weeks on May 8th at noon.

posted by jim @ 5:23 PM

2 Comments:

It's simply amazing and beautiful...Sorry I missed this weeks session, but I can't wait to see it in person..I've always loved your love handles and now I love 'em even more..
Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:39:00 PM  
Actually, the reason that Jim had such a hard time with our session is that I kept making this noise while we were tattooing. You guys know that noise you make when you want to simulate a whipping sound? People usually do it when someone says something really bossy or something really mean, like "Let's get out of here NOW. (here's the sound) hhhhhWWWWITCHK-CHHHHAHHHHH!" It's so hard to type that sound.

Any-hoo, that was the sound that I was making while I was tattooing Jim, like every five minutes or so. He'd look up at me with some forlorn look of despair, but I would just fix my cold, steely gaze on him mercilessly and let out a rippin "hhhhhWWWWITCHK-CHHHHAHHHHH!"

I'm not sure if this may have contributed to the tough sitting that we had, but kudos to Jim. He gets a gold star for the day because, God knows, I wouldn't want me as a tattooer.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 25, 2005 6:48:00 PM  

Provide a Comment