Evolution of the Dragon

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Flow

I think Phuc and I were pretty surprised at how much we got done today. Today was a relatively easy day, for tattooing. I now realize how important it is to get rest and eat well before you get tattooed.

Here are the pictures. As usual, I have posted the previous sessions for you to compare. The final two pictures are what was done today. When I arrived, Phuc was hoping that we would just get the head and the flames done. Well, as you can see, a lot was completed. Phuc colored the head, horns, mouth, eyes, spine, and flames on my left shoulder.

I don't have much to say tonight, but I wanted to post the pictures so you can see them. Plus, Katie is pestering me to come and make out. So I gotta go! Let me know what you think of the pictures!

The next appointment is in three weeks on June 18th at noon.

posted by jim @ 7:00 PM

3 Comments:

WOW WOW WOW!!!

With every update it looks more and more incredible! Love the colors so far!
Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:46:00 PM  
Thanks guys. It has been an amazing process so far. I was just reflecting with my roommate tonight about how not too many people will ever get a complete back piece in their lifetime. Not only is the process of getting the tattoo amazing, but having the opportunity to talk to people about it and getting to know Phuc and Sue has been fun. As it goes further along, I'm realizing how soon it will be over. But, I still have a lot of tattooing left.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:01:00 PM  
Jim, not to jinx things, but I know SO many people who have started back pieces and not finished them, so you may be one of the lucky few who actually finishes what he starts. I think it took me five years to finish my back because of various complications like my tattooer moving to LA, etc., etc.

I promise I won't move to LA.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:46:00 AM  

Provide a Comment