Evolution of the Dragon

Saturday, June 18, 2005

New Facade

Today sucked. Whatever the opposite of "flow" is, that was it today. It was a tough day to get tattooed. I'm not sure why that was the case, but I feel a little disappointed because we did not get as much done as I'd hoped because I was whining so much. But, the shop got a new front which looks really good. If you look closely, you can see me getting tattooed!

I had the pleasure of having a good friend of mine in town from Colorado who is a professional photographer. Ron "The Paparazzi" Karpilo. I'll post up some of the pictures that he took tomorrow. Here are the pictures in order of the sessions, as usual. The final picture is what was done today. Phuc did the scales on the left, cherry blossoms, scales on the bottom claw, and some flames on my midsection.

The next appointment is in two weeks on July 2nd at 11 a.m.

posted by jim @ 9:36 PM

2 Comments:

I think Jim couldn't handle the pressure of being in the fishbowl that our shop has become! It's a spectator sport now, and soon there'll be people lined up outside the window cheering, shaking their number-one foam fingers- you can hear the roar of the crowd now! "JIM! JIM! JIM!"
Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 20, 2005 7:08:00 AM  
I'm psychologically working through it. It's a lot of pressure.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 20, 2005 9:25:00 AM  

Provide a Comment